First of all, thank you for being a reader. I hope you enjoy and are blessed by what you read. I have a couple of things to share with you:
- I have three websites in all. I hope some who are signed up for one might be encouraged to sign up for another.
- My devotional (www.markdupre.com/devotional), which is a daily Christian devotional meant to encourage and challenge.
- “Dedicated to Grammar” (www.dedicatedtogrammar.com), which is a fun weekly release designed to help professionals speak and write more accurately. It’s also ideal for folks learning English as a second language.
- Last but not least is my film website (www.film-prof.com). My degrees are in film, and I taught film at a university for 20+ years. I analyze films, new and old, and cover some film-related events. My newest entry is on The Father.
- I would like to turn all these writings into books. I did have the devotionals turned into a book that apparently sold out its modest run, but the publisher decided not to reprint. The grammar site could easily be a fun and easy book to have around. Lastly, the film website wouldn’t be these entries (I just hit 300 of them this past week), but a book on the musical films of Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen.
If anyone has any connections or great ideas about getting these writings published, let me know at email@example.com.